Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Family Christmas Fun

After decorating Grandma and Grandpa's tree we watched the football game. Jill, Sammie, and I were bored with the game so we started playing with the camera.

Todd and Cole always cuddle when they watch football, what family love, ha ha ha!!!

The "boys" Cade, Todd, Ryan, and Cole, taking a break during commercial from watching the game so I could get a picture. They have such a great time together.

Cade, Cheyenne, Luke, and Rhett decided later to play with the ornaments that didn't get put on the tree yet. They had quite the set up.

4 comments:

craig and jill said...

Looks like you had a great time watching football and decorating the tree. Hopefully Christian didn't hurt Dixie's Tinkerbell.

jill allison said...

Good job on your blog! Your background looks great too! I'm always so boring, just sticking to white, but your's looks really fun. Way to go, you'll be awesome at this!

Alisha B. said...

I love your blog!! You are such a cute family. I just can't get enough of your adorable girls and oh so handsome boy. I still remember, so vividly, Sam as a newborn. Oh, how the time flys!!

Amberlee said...

Hey I found your blog! Cute!