Monday, March 30, 2009

Pregnancy fun

So I am 18 weeks pregnant and we found out last week we are having another little boy! We are so excited. I am glad that Christian will have someone else to wrestle with (when he is older of course) and that he hopefully can leave the girls alone. Although Cheyenne can hold her own. Yesterday I started having a horrible pain in my right flank area. We went to the instacare and found out I am having kidney stones. OUCH!!!! These are not fun. I thought I had passed it because it only hurt for a little bit. Then this morning I hurt so bad for 2 hours straight (Yes it is worse than labor because it doesn't ease up) I wanted to go to the ER. Thank goodness it went away and hasn't came back. I hope I am done with it.

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

a Boy!!! Yeah! I keep telling Mark he needs to keep up with you guys! ha ha ya right but congrats! sorry about the stones, that is not fun at all. Hey we went private, so when you have a second, I need your email so you can view mine, talk to you soon
Amberlee

Amberlee said...

hey ps my email address is amberlee4@yahoo.com Thanks Amberlee