Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cheyenne's friend party

Cheyenne wanted to go bowling for her friend party. Thank goodness Jill was able to go with me. Ryan ended up getting really sick and had to miss the party. I am glad Jill could come and help take the kids over. Kynslie, Sara, Brighten, Sammie, Jill, Cheyenne, Ben, Brinley, Ashlyn, Nicole, and Clara getting ready to bowl.
Ashlyn and Clara bowling. I was impressed by all of the girls. I have to say they did pretty well.
Cheyenne looked so cute in her bowling shoes and she is ready to go. Happy Birthday Cheyenne
Brighten, Nicole, and Brinley doing what girls do best: GIGGLING!!!
My cute little girls, Sammie and Cheyenne taking a break for a picture.
Ben and Christian were the men of the party!!! What is up with the way Christian is standing??? He has quite the pose!
After bowling we went to our house to open presents and eat ice cream. Kynslie gave Cheyenne her fun slippers and purse. The girls had so much fun!!!

1 comment:

craig and jill said...

It was a fun party!!! I am glad I got to go!