Sunday, April 3, 2011

Halloween and my Birthday!!!

So for my birthday and Halloween, my mom did a menu dinner. For those of you who don't know what that is, you have a menu like witches brew, skeleton bones, etc. and you have to put numbers by them in order of how you want to eat. So you might get your dessert, spegetti, and a napkin for your first course. So you have to eat spegetti with no utensils. It is so fun. Here my sister Jill, my mom Nancy and my dad Grant dishing up everyones first course.
Christian, Nicole, Sara, Sammie, Cheyenne, and Tyler start eating some of their food.
Sky, Craig, Ryan, Angie, Tyce, and Ryan eating their food. Craig is trying to eat his food with his straw.
Oh, Ryan got his food without any silverware. Way to go Ryan. I am glad you ate it without any silverware.
Not to bad. Your face isn't to bad.
Ryan got me a Willow Tree Nativity section for my birthday. I had such a great birthday and Halloween.

1 comment:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Glad you had a great Birthday. Your mom is great. What a fun party!