Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decorating Grandma and Grandpa's tree

Every year, the Sunday after Thanksgiving we always help Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Grant put up their glass Christmas tree. I am so surprised each year that not many of these ornaments get broken!!! Cheyenne loves helping Grandma and Grandpa.
Sammie loves to help also.
For the most part the kids like to get high on the latter to help up high. Christian found his spot on the tree to decorate.
I helped out by getting all of the glass ornaments out for the kids so they wouldn't break them. My cute little niece Nicole loves getting in peoples pics without them knowing. She is such a ham!!!
Peyton helping Amy put a glass ball on the tree.
Peyton and Ryan watching all of the chaos of 20 people in a little room decorating a tree.
Ryan's tradition snotcycle picture. We need to take one every year.
Oh great, we are passing it on down to Peyton to keep the tradition going!!!

2 comments:

craig and jill said...

Cute pics. Sorry about my child. But there is seriously nothing I can do somedays but laugh.

Alisha B. said...

Really, Ryan!! The snotsicle?!? However, I'm not really that suprized.