Sunday, August 1, 2010

Christian's 4th Birthday

On May 23rd, we had that family over for cake and ice cream for Christian's 4th birthday. Christian has been asking Ryan when he can wear a tie like daddy does to church. So Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Grant gave him a new church tie. He was so excited.
Grandma and Grandpa also gave him Play-Doh.
Aunt Jill gave him a Webkinz Jr. He hates that he doesn't have a Webkinz. He named his dog, Fellow!!! I am not quite sure how he came up with that name. He sleeps with that dog every night.
Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Jerry gave him a putter and some balls to practice with. He loves going golfing with his dad!!!
We gave him a pitching machine, which I am not happy with because it throws the balls to fast and it hurts him if it hits him, and some clothes.
Here is Christian blowing out his "candles". I didn't realize that I had bought trick candles and he couldn't blow them out. I felt so bad. OOPS!!!

No comments: