Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Yes, I know I am behind and I am trying to catch up. SORRY!!! For Father's Day, Ryan's main gift was his road bike, but I couldn't let him go without getting anything that morning. So the kids and I made him a candy bar card.
Sammie made Ryan a home made card. They were so cute. They each decided on their own to make something for Ryan. He is well loved!!!
Christian made Ryan a picture of him and Ryan camping, the middle circle is the tent with their sleeping bags laid out, the outter "people" are him and Ryan, and the bottom circle is their camp fire. Christian had such a wonderful bonding time with Ryan camping. It was so cute, that he came up with that picture all by himself. I didn't even give him that idea.
Cheyenne with Ryan, her card is in Ryan's lap.
Peyton and I gave Ryan Dr. Pepper (of course), and an i Tunes card. We love you so much Ryan and are so thankful for what you do for us. Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: