Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night

Since my birthday is on Halloween, I have always remembered a party on Halloween at my parents house. They have always gotten in to Halloween and love dressing up and scaring everyone. This year my parents decorated their garage and had a party in it. Here is Peyton and I waiting for the party to begin.
My parents had a visitor show up on his bike. We had to get a picture by him.
After getting our pictures taken and eating dinner we had game time. Here we are playing Halloween bingo or coloring Halloween pictures.
The guest visitor saying good-bye to everyone. We had such a great time at the party mom and dad. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Alisha B. said...

Awwww! The Lemon's on Halloween. I miss those days. I need to start dropping by each year on Halloween to say hi and give you a birthday slap on the butt!!! You and Peyton are stinkin cute.