Sunday, November 1, 2009

My big 30th Birthday

My husband has spoiled me rotten on my big 30th birthday. Last weekend Ryan surprised me and took me to PF Changs and out to a movie and shopping. We didn't think we would be able to go out since Cheyenne got a fever the night before, of course. But thanks to my mom for watching her, so we wouldn't give it to my sisters family, and for Jill rearranging her night a few times we were able to go out. Then this weekend he took me out to lunch while his parents watched the kids. He also gave me a book, 2 DVD's, phase 10, a wii card, and the Willow Tree Nativity that I have been wanting for a while. He has spoiled me!!! I love him so much. He is such a great husband.
Ryan also had invited everyone over for cake and ice cream.
Here I am blowing out my candles. I couldn't have wish for a better couple of weeks. Thanks Ryan and everyone who helped or celebrated with me.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you and your family had a fun Halloween.

Alisha B. said...

WOW! Ryan kicked some butt!!! You have the best family in the world. I'm so jealous. I'm going to tell Todd so he does the same thing for me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!!!! I am right behind you. Tell me how 30s are treatin ya, or you can join my 29 for life club?