Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I just want to tell everyone what I am thankful for this year. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, Ryan. He is the best husband I could ever ask for. He is so supportive of me and helps me when ever there is a chance to help out, he provides for our little family, he is funny, he is just plain wonderful and I love him tons!!!!

I am also very thankful for my cute, healthy, fun children. I don't know what I would do without them. They each bring a different personality to our little family to make our family complete.

I am very thankful for my parents. They do so much for my and my family. They are the best parents ever. Thank you mom and dad for the Sunday dinners, tending our kids, being there for us night or day, and being our best friends.

I am very thankful for my sisters and brother and their families. We have a great time together and anyone of them would be there for me if I needed them.

I am so thankful for my in-laws. My in laws are great. Thank you for being there for us, helping us with our kids and everything you do. Also I am thankful for Ryan's siblings. We have so much fun together. I love getting together. Thank you for being there for us.

I am also so greatful for friends. We have so many friends who are all wonderful and you know who you are. Thank you for being our friends and being there for our kids.

I am also thankful for our house, jobs, cars, food, our extended family, the gospel and knowing that our Heavenly Father loves us and for this wonderful time of the year. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Amy your blog is so cute! Post more pics of your new baby! I want to see him :) You are awesome! You have a cute family1