Friday, September 3, 2010

Going on a Hike!!!

So I had to go on a hike with my Beehives and I thought it would be fun to have Christian go with me. So Christian and I and the other girls walked up to a water fall. We had so much fun. Christian pretty much ran the whole way up. He was so fast.
Here is Christian and I in front of the waterfall. He said it was too cold and wouldn't get in like the CrAzY Young Women did.

On the way down, Christian wiped out twice. The first time he slipped and hit a tree that was laying on the ground with a branch broken off. Of course he had to hit the part that would do the most damage. Looking at it, up there, looked like it was mostly dirt. Once we got it cleaned up we saw what he did, the poor little guy. Thank goodness, his second fall he just scuffed up his hands and that wasn't a big deal. We did have a great time minus the 2 falls.

No comments: