Friday, September 3, 2010

We finally did it!!!

On June 19th, we went shopping at the mall and I asked Cheyenne if she wanted to get her ears pierced, knowing very well that the answer would be NO!!! But I got the biggest shock of my life. She said Yes!!! Oh my goodness. I couldn't believe it. We went to Claire's and she got to pick out the earrings she wanted. The lady that was going to pierce her ears kept asking her if she was sure that she wanted to do it. I was like, quit talking like that, you are going to help her change her mind. Cheyenne started getting a little bit worried and I was like, No you are going to do it. It isn't going to be a big deal. Well look, she did it and was so happy she did. She was like, It didn't really hurt that bad.
So of course, Sammie was watching and saw that Cheyenne did it and didn't freak out, so she could do it. Well I can't believe it, Sammie did it also. I have waited 8.5 years for my girls to get their ears pierced. I am in shock. I think I was happier than they were that they did it. They look so cute. We have to change our earrings every day to match our out fits. I love that they did it and I am so proud of them for FINALLY doing it!!!

No comments: