Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas at Grandma Nancy's and Grandpa Grant's

Peyton loved his new rattle ball that Grandma and Grandpa gave him. He was very easy to buy for this year.
Christian told Grandma and Santa that he wanted a walking dinosaur. He has never played with a dinosaur before. I had no clue that he wanted this. Thank goodness, Grandma found his a walking dinosaur.
Everytime Cheyenne is at Grandma and Grandpa's, she goes up stairs and plays with Grandma's doll house. She was so excited to have one for herself. Now she won't have to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's or to her friend Ashlyn's house to play with a doll house. She was very excited.
Sammie had been begging me for some boots for quite a while. I had to keep ignoring her about it because I knew Grandma and Grandpa were getting her some. She was very excited.
My Mom and Dad gave Jill and I a Cricut machine bag. We were very excited to have one.
Ryan got a few gift cards this Christmas from my parents. He had a lot of fun spending them.
Grandpa got a dew rag for when he goes on his bike. He looks studly in it.

No comments: