Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Eve

So I was getting the christmas pj's wrapped and Ryan came out and said he had christmas pj's for me. I was like What!!! I didn't know he got me any pj's. I was nervous to what he would get me. He said I would love them. Guess what, I do!!! I love my Mario pants. Thanks honey!!!
Sammie has finally figured out that we always get christmas pj's on Christmas Eve. She lookes so cute in her new pj's.
Christian was having a rough night. He had had enough fun for one day!!! He was so cute though in his new pj's.
It was quite funny when Christian and Ben opened the same pj's that Jill and I had bought the boys. We had no idea that we had got the same ones for them. How cute are our sporty boys.
Peyton in his first christmas pj's. What a cute little elf!!!
These pj's totally fit Cheyenne. She is just the sweetest girl.
Our cute little cozy kids ready for Santa to come.
Amy, Peyton, Samantha, Cheyenne, Christian and Ryan in our new pj's.
The warm cozy cousins!!! Christian, Peyton, Sammie, Nicole, Cheyenne, Ben, Sara, Tyce, Tyler, and Sky. We missed the other 3 cousins, Andrew, Brigham, and Brayden, tonight. They went to their other grandma and grandpa's. I am glad we will see them tomorrow.

No comments: