Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 10 year anniversary!!!

Ryan and I have been married for 10 wonderful years today. I can't believe it has been that long all ready. I feel like we were sealed in the temple yesterday. I just want to tell Ryan how much I love him and how greatful I am for him. He is the best husband and father that I could ask for. He does so much for our family. He is my best friend. I couldn't have asked for a better man. I love you Ryan. Thanks for the best 10 years of my life and many more to come.

Here are so pictures of what we did on our wonderful anniversary.


Ryan surprised me and took me to the Heines Mansion. We stayed there on our first honeymoon night and again 10 years later. We love it there!!! Here Ryan is opening the door to the Penthouse Suite!!!

I have wanted a silver band to wear to work, since I can't wear my gold one any more since I am allergic to gold. Ryan surprised me with a new band. I love you Ryan!!! Happy 10 year anniversary.

1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

10 years, thats awesome! Ours will be 15 this year. Time flies when your married to your best friend! :)